Sunday, May 04, 2008

To My Google Reader

I've noticed through CQ Counter (linked via the red button on the left panel of this page on Blogger, but not visible on Multiply) that someone reads my blog, but in order to find it, he or she goes to Google first and types "ella del rosario".  While this is mighty good for my Google ratings, I would like to suggest to this person, and please, do email me and say hi (galadriella2007@yahoo.com) when you read this or place a Comment to this post - to simply bookmark my page.  On Safari, add this page to your Bookmarks Bar or Menu .  On Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox, add this to your Favorites.  

My blog's URL is http://elladelrosario.blogspot.com, and if you have an RSS reader like Google Reader, you may just add the URL to the list and you will automatically be informed if this blog is updated.  But if you prefer to use Google, I don't mind at all!  Thank you for reading and always checking back if I have updates.  I'm sorry but I don't have much to write about these days.  I am taking too long in getting unstuck from some situations beyond my control, so I've decided that now is the time to live, and when I survive this phase, that would be the time to write about it.

No comments: