Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bible Blogger

I've been invited to join a Bible Blog Directory.  I told the website owner that this blog is not exactly a Bible Blog, because there are days when I write about trivial, stupid, and personal things, although I try not to post anything irreverent, improper, or impolite.  Perhaps to add more links to their blog, they added me anyway.  I know I'm not worthy!

So I decided that to maximize this opportunity (maybe this is a direction I should have taken a long time ago), I have to put more order into my life.  I used to be part of a Christian Bloggers site, but it has since then folded up.  Maybe it will come back once the owners renew their payment for the domain name.

So my Blogspot friends, I will keep posting Lessons on Waiting on http://elladelrosario.blogspot.com, but anything whimsical, silly, or perhaps even worldly (there have been many such posts here recently, as you may have noticed) will be posted on my other blog, http://www.kolumnista.blogspot.com.  In other words, I will try to behave.  If my reflections lead me to question things or to express deep emotion, I will still share them as in the past.  But there is a proper place and time for everything.

Multiply readers won't be affected since both blogs are automatically fed into my Multiply site, "Galadriella's Tambayan" .   

No comments: