Sunday, February 11, 2007

Preview of Bohol


These photos don't do Bohol justice, but we had to use my phone's camera because our digicam was acting up during our whole trip. Once I get hold of the cameras of my co-travelers, I would upload better photos. For now, these would have to do.

Above: Chocolate Hills but not from the highest peak.


Tita Fe, enjoying the cool breeze at the Chocolate Hills during her first visit to the famous tourist spot.

The Bohol Beach Club where we stayed overnight. Super bitin! I'll write more about this trip in my other blog.


These are the chimes that served as our background music during our fantastic lunch at the Bohol Bee Farm. It was highly recommended to us by a friend and we were not disappointed. It was a feast for the senses.



This is my candid shot of Mama, who is celebrating her 64th birthday today, February 11, on the Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes. Happy Birthday, Mama!

No comments: