Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sing, Rejoice in Gladness!

Lingkod in Metro Manila (GMMMACQ) celebrated Christmas by singing carols per branch this afternoon. We invited families and friends.

The QC sisters after pulling off "Pamaskong Anyaya", "The Best Gift of All" and "Christmas Praise". The brothers could not make it to the picture. They said my "sermons" helped them to remember the songs. And I thought I was simply motivating them with impassioned speeches and exhortations...

With some of the fans who came to support us...

... And my very own fans club.

I had a headache the whole time but it was worth it. To sing forever of God's love, especially this season of hope, is worth the pain.

This headache is brought to me by the 4 a.m. Simbang Gabi at the Parish of St. Benedict. What a character-building experience! Hopefully I could finally complete the Nine Mornings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi ella! ang gaganda talaga ng mga sisters! i'm really sorry to have missed this event!! i'm sure you guys not only did well but had a blast doing it :-) worth it ang mga practice natin! :-D congratulations!!