Sunday, December 12, 2004

It Happens

It happens that I run out of faith, strength, hope, joy and peace.

It happens that my passion brings me to a point of exhaustion.

It happens that my stories don't have happy endings.

It happens that I can't spend time with my loved ones because of my responsibilities.

It happens that I don't have all the answers.

It happens that I give in to my weaknesses.

It happens that I disappoint rather than please.

It happens that I do not meet expectations, neither mine nor the world's.

It happens that I am wrong and others are right.

It happens that I don't meet my deadlines.

It happens that I lose my focus and give in to my distractions.

It happens that I am made painfully aware that I am not perfect.

When any of these happen, I cannot help but be deeply saddened.


No comments: