Saturday, September 25, 2004

Lazy Saturday

Finally, I downloaded Hello. Unfortunately the shots from my Nokia 6600 do not come out clear when resized. Will see what I can do. Perhaps I'll resurrect our first digital camera, the one which does not have a preview screen. Or perhaps I'll keep posting shots taken by other people. :)

It's a hot Saturday afternoon. I'm at home yet there's nothing good on cable. I've slept away the morning and I'm now faced with a gargantuan To Do List, most of the items of which are overdue. The more I stare at it, the lazier I feel.

It's as if I'm waiting for something to happen. Something unexpected. Something exciting. Something which I neither planned nor executed. Something that would make me feel good.

If it doesn't come, I'll get out of bed.

No comments: